Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally finally, I managed to start on FFXII, and the first thing that struck me when I watched the opening (which is so visually satisfying) was "This sure looks like Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King, maybe a more technologically advanced version!" Especially the whole

"Your majesty, Nabradia has fallen"
"What! If Nabradia falls, then we will be next in the Archadian invasion! We must perform a counter attack and take it back!"
Prince Rasler, who just married Princess Ashe of Dalmasca stands up. "Your majesty, I will go!"
Prince Rasler, and this other guy whom I can't remember his name, then led a whole army to Nabradia, only to suffer an absolute defeat.


thing... I am paraphrasing abit here. Kinda reminds you of Gondor isn't it? And and and, why is it that the narrator for the memoirs has such a heavy indian accent?!?!

Anyway, if you are reading this blog, then I have most likely invited you to my birthday party happening on 24th May 2009. If not, please quickly quickly let me know so I can quickly quickly include you in my guest list. I believe that if someone is interested to read my blog, then he/she has got to be a friend. :D

It will be happening at the Mind Cafe @ Purvis Street, which is 2 streets behind Raffles Hotel, next to Nationl Library, 1 street behind Middle Road which is next to Parco Bugis Junction, or you can just simply refer to the map below.



Its going to start at 6.30pm, food should be served by then. Please don't be too late as the food will get cold.

I don't know if I am going to get a cake to cut or not, but if theres a cake, I'll cut it at around 9pm. Then everyone can just stay and hang around until the place closes, which is around 11pm.

Theres no theme or dress code for this party, so just wear whatever. Although, I must stress, please dress appropriately.

There won't be any alchohol, pork or lard in honour of God and my dear muslim friends.

What you could bring for this event:

1. A warm smile
2. A genuine heart to celebrate my 21st birthday with me
3. An open mind to have fun and enjoy the night

If you still insist on getting something tangible for me, then get me this.



Haha, if you can't figure out what that is, then its alright, You probably won't be able to find it. Just bring yourself and the 3 things mentioned above, I believe that friendship is valuable enough. :D

And, check out the view next to me as I am typing this.

No comments: