Monday, May 25, 2009




Last night, which just so happens to be my birthday, was really an awesome night. Well, for me that is, and I hope for everyone else who was at my party as well.

I am really really glad that everybody who was there enjoyed themselves with the food and the games, and I had a really great time fellowshipping with everyone! :D
I guess that I didn't really have to worry about not having a plan for the party, because I had great friends who helped me with everything, on the spot. Thank God!

Well, this party has shown me one very important thing: that my family and friends will be by my side when I need them. Its really very touching, to see so many of my friends turn up; I was nearly moved to tears (yes, I was not acting) But of course, its not good to cry at your birthday party, so LAU KUI!

And to all my friends who couldn't make it for the event due to work, duties, assignments and the likes, lets go out another time! It doesn't have to be a birthday party to catch up (although it would have been a very convenient opportunity), we can always go out anytime! :D

Now everybody knows that I can't sing after listening to my debut singing performance. I couldn't even remember the lyrics. -_-" "Shi sang zi you..."

Lastly, let me thank everybody for the gifts. :D Thanks for the

  • Cards with lovely messages on them, both BIG and small, and with the drawing of Cloud wielding a weird looking sword

  • The love offerings $D

  • The books (indian literature :D , christian books, and a guide to the working world called "Dilbert and way of the weasel", must read)

  • The T-SHIRTS, many many T-shirts. This is a good indication that my sense of fashion is really not up to mark (I told you I am not metrosexual) and as a result, I have ordered 2 more T-shirts from this online place.

  • The chocolate, mind you, good chocolate

  • Wallet, thanks, I love it

  • A good pen, which I can probably keep until I have my own cheque book to sign

  • A cup. Thanks, I'll drink more water, promise.

  • Music CD. :D I hope I have not downloaded those songs online... NO, I DON'T DOWNLOAD THINGS ONLINE! Piracy is bad. Don't try it at home.

  • A musket! MUSKET! Live size replica! Muahaha, I was immediately reminded of Irvine from FFVIII, although its not a musket that he's holding :P (Vincent Valentine's guns are cooler!)

  • And er... a Rubik's cube from Mind Cafe..
  • Also.. some vouchers from Mind Cafe which I probably will not be using (they are vouchers to hold 21st birthday celebrations, so if anyone wants to hold your 21st at Mind Cafe, quickly let me know! Oh, 1988ers only, it expires 30th November 2009 -_-")
  • Most importantly, everybody's presence at the event! :D :D


Alright, I am 21 now. I can finally vote. PAP, you have my vote, so please don't screw it up before the next elections, thanks.

No comments: