Thursday, November 02, 2006

Exam Day 1 - The General Paper War

Today is the day. Its the big day. The day my A'levels start. 1st paper - General paper.

So I started the day waking up at 6 and bathing all. Reach school extra early coz I wanted to do some final touch up and revision. So I did. Christine called me at 7am when I am on my way to school. Was supposed to call her at 7am but turned out she called me. Haha, happened that she did not sleep the whole night. So I got some final encouragement from her and went into school. Reached school at about 7.10 am. Read up my vocab and some other things on structure, just to make sure I don't make any stupid mistakes in the paper.

  • 7.30am, pack up my stuff, put my bag in the locker and head to the exam room.
    G2-39, the battle field for today. 1st paper of the day is - General Paper 1.
  • 7.40am, sitting down waiting, praying to God for one final time
  • 7.50am, receive the paper, trying to cool myself down
  • 7.58am,
    Start exam, read questions and start writing
  • 9.28am, End paper1, stop
    writing and go out of room to take a break
  • 9.50am, Back in the room
    again, utter prayers and wait to start
  • 9.58am, start paper2, read
    passage and start writing
  • 11.28am, stop paper2, a sigh of relief

General paper is done!!!! It is over!!! I am so glad. No more general paper for the rest of my life. I am going to take the papers down 1 by 1... Next battle is... Geography paper. Date of battle... 8/11/2006, wednesday. Pray for me. I will bring victory back. KOs are hard to achieve... but I slowly fight untill I win :)

No comments: