Friday, November 24, 2006

Exam Day 8: Literature Conquered, A'Levels War End

Today is a significant day. The war has ended. With one final battle, Literature has been conquered and the A'Levels war come to an end. Its finally over. The war which started on 2nd November 2006 has finally come to a close on 24th November 2006. And I lived through it.

Today's paper is English Literature Paper 5, also otherwise known as Open Texts Paper. So I basically I bring in 3 texts which I have studied before and do questions on them. Well, the 3 texts issued to us by the school was Top Girls, The God Of Small Things, Another Place. All of them are not easy. But well, no choice la, still need to do lo.

This morning I woke up to find myself in the last day of A'levels. Man, I must say I was really excited. So I woke up at 6am to call Christine to wake up too and then go bathe and change all this. Took a bus to school and reached at around 7.15am. Sat down to study one last time. Then Ann came to join me, followed by Liuzhen, then Janice, then Vivien. One last time. Thats it. I packed up at 7.48am and put my bag in my locker. Today's battlefield: F2-46. That will be where it all end. Reached the classroom at about 7.50am and sat down. Can't get all excited yet or I might just lose it at the last paper. So I kept calm.

  • 7.50am: Sat down, calm down and pray
  • 7.52am: Take writing paper. Write down name on cover sheet.
  • 7.55am: Get question paper. Check check.
  • 7.58am: Start paper. Write write.
  • 10.58am: End paper. Smiling to myself.
  • 11.02am: Leave classroom. Big smile on my face. Its finally over.

Well, no screams no nothing. We are mild people. But everybody was happy, thats for sure. It is finally over. A'levels, done. So we just kept talking to each other with big smiles on our face. Went to play soccer with Bright, Jonathan, Izzat, Sankaran, Vipul, Stanley and Zavier. The girls said they were tired, so ok lo. Soccer was great coz we were all super duper relaxed lo. Then it rained heavily so we played in the rain untill I was soaking wet lo.

Some teacher came and told us off so we moved up to the hall to play. It was fun. After playing they just decided to stay around in school while I quickly went home. I can't stand my socks and shoes being all soaked so I just went back to get my feet dry. Its quite a sick feeling, if you know what I mean. Went home, have lunch then took a short nap. And here I am blogging.

So what am I going to do next. I don't know. But definitely not study. I have so much time on my hands, I am so free!! I can do all the things I like. I can do all the things I used to do. Play online games, cycle, night cycling, cycling at P.Ubin, swimming, gym, basketball, movie, soccer, jogging, go beach, waste time... anything. Anything anything. Its a good feeling. Its a really good feeling. This 1 month of free time, I am going to make sure I enjoy myself. Untill I go packing to Pulau Tekong...

No comments: