Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Exam Day 3 - Fighting for Economics part 1

Today, is the 3rd day of my exam. Paper for the day: Economics Paper 3. Well, paper 3 refers to my essay paper and is really the most dreaded one of the 3 economics paper.

So, my day starts with me waking up at about 11am. The paper is at 2pm so I have some time to revise. Slept late last night at about 3am. So ya, 8 hours sleep, just enough. Was intending to wake up at 8am, but well, I just kept on pressing the snooze button on my alarm for 3 hours. Haha. I just did some last minute revision, had lunch, bathe then go school.

This time, I managed to get some reading done on the way to school and on the bus. Didn't take too long and I am at school already. Reached school at about 1.30pm. Sat down and studied abit with Hu Gang then packed up and put my bag in the locker at 1.40pm. Went to the exam venue at 1.45pm. Todays battlefield: The Hall. Yup, I just walked about outside the hall and talked to other people then went into the hall at 1.57pm. Prayed outside the hall.

  • 1.57pm: Sat down and calmed myself down.
  • 1.59pm: Got my paper and praying.
  • 2.02pm: Start paper. Start scribbling. Start wrecking my brain.
  • 4.17pm: End paper. Smile on my face
  • 4.24pm: Scripts collected, leave the hall. Exam Over.

And that concludes my econs essay!!! Wooo! I just love it when an exam ends. It means I don't have to face it anymore! Well, today I didn't ask if anybody wanted to go eat coz I wasn't really hungry. Had lunch already. So I just went straight home. Some secondary school kids on the bus with me were talking about their A.Math paper. -_-" And I realised the living room TV is fixed. Cool!

Well, tomorrow is the concluding part for economics. Last economics papers I have to take! And thursday is human geography, also the last geography paper to take! Yeah! And I have to be in school on thursday only at 9am coz some American wants to come Singapore. So ya, more sleep for me :)

No comments: