Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Exam Day 4 - Conquering Economics

Today is the 4th day I am having my exams. Well, I am already halfway into it and right now, I am in the heart of the A'levels. This is the 'stress week'. The week with the most papers. 5 papers in 4 days. Thats really crazy. Plus the papers are all back to back. Ok, nvm, I only have 2 papers left for this week...

So, whats for today? Economics paper 1 and paper 2. The last economics papers I am going to take. Which simply means, economics is completed and done. Paper 1 is just MCQ and paper 2 is DRQ. MCQ = Multiple Choice Questions and DRQ = Data Response Questions. Ok, thats for the people who are wondering. Today's paper starts at 2pm. I woke up at 11.20am. Slept last night at 4am, spent the entire night watching anime -_-"

Ok, so I woke up at 11.20am. Apparently I turned off my alarm so I could get some peaceful sleep... I turned it off unconciously. I woke up and realised that I had better get some studying done. So I jus studied abit then bathe then went to eat lunch with my mum. Had duck rice + fishball soup with mum at 12.30pm then went off to school at 1pm.

Took an MRT this time. Then take bus at CCK interchange. Ok. So I actually did some studying on the way to school. Reached school at about 1.25pm. I studied myself today. Couldn't really find people to study with in school. Then my stomach got abit upset so I went to the toilet to erm... let it be less upset. Got out of the loo at 1.45pm then put my bag in the locker and head to exam venue. Today's battlefield: The Hall, again. Hang around outside the hall and then went in at 1.53pm.

  • 1.53pm: Sat down, said my prayers
  • 1.57pm: Checking to make sure my pencils are working and loaded with lead
  • 1.58pm: Receive question papers
  • 2.00pm: Check check
  • 2.02pm: Start exam. Start shading boxes on paper
  • 3.02pm: End exam. Feeling that the paper is really tough.

And that was paper 1, the MCQ paper. Finished with MCQ paper, had to wait for part 2. The DRQ paper. Well, theres a half hour break so we just worry each other by discussing about the MCQ paper. I told my friends I have a hunch that International Trade might come out for DRQ.

  • 3.25pm: Enter exam hall again. Sit down and said prayers
  • 3.27pm: Receive question paper. Crap, its not International Trade
  • 3.28pm: Start paper. Start reading data. Write
  • 5.13pm: End paper. Felt that it was really tough.
  • 5.20pm: Leave hall. Hear people screaming in joy coz it was their last paper. Felt like punching them. Didn't punch them.

Ok, and that ends Economics once and for all! Wooohooo. Yeah, it was tough. Wasn't easy and I didn't feel I do very in this one. But well, its over! Economics had been conquered and its the 1st subject conquered in this A'levels war! Well, had dinner with Bright and gang then hang around at Lot1 then I had to go for G12.

G12, Ton talked something about Moses being loving to his people and all. Ya, ok, lets all be loving, and pray for our friends :) Yeah, Bright understands this best. Ah well, had nuggets and some crackers then go home already. Ton said he's gonna bring us for bowling once my A'levels are over next friday. Muahahaha.

Tomorrow is my Human Geography paper, also known as Geography paper2. Gonna be the last Geography paper I am taking and yeah! Tomorrow will be the day I conquer Geography! Study study~~~~ :)

No comments: