Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Exam Day 2 - The Battle For Geography Part 1

Yeah, today is geography paper 1. Physical geography. Well, geography is the subject I scored best in for my prelim exams, but that doesn't really mean I don't have to prepare for it. I need to. Geography is something you can't trick past. You need to KNOW YOUR STUFF. Ok. So here goes.

I slept at about 3.30am. Turned out my air-con was spoiled. Oh well. Never mind. I woke up at 9.00am to do my last minute revision. The paper is at 2pm so I have some hours to do the revision, which basically is like 4 topics. I won't be able to finish preparing for all, thats for sure. So I revised, went online, talked to some people, revised again. Then mum woke up at about 11am and ask me to go have breakfast with her. So I did. Came back from breakfast at about 11.45am. Wanted to get abit of studying but then I fell asleep. Woke up at 12.15pm. Crap.

So I went to take a bath. Then wear my uniform all then go to school already. As usual, I will take a piece of paper to read. Its called preparing on the go. But, I was really tired. So I jus slept on the bus instead. Vroom vroom, and I am at CCK interchange. Vroom vroom, and I am at school. Walked to school. Don't want to read notes while walking, afraid I might knock into something. So "preparing on the go" didn't really work out.

Ok, reach school at about 1.15pm and met Ann to study together. Ann is a cute girl and she don't seem to be worried abit about the exams. Always smiling. Its good to be positive. Its good. Ok, so we study study and in came Vivien. Vivien looks abit worried but I guess due to her smartness, theres really no need for her to worry about anything. Well, she came and went to the canteen to buy tissue. I guess she dun need any last minute studying ba. Then in came Liuzhen. Ok, Liuzhen is kan chiong, as usual. Came and put her bag then went to the toilet. Then came back again and asked me for my hydro notes so I lent her and she started reading. Then I was just about to pack up and in came Janice. Janice looked flustered. She looks super worried. She always look worried. Turns out that last night she slept at 4 and didn't do any studying and then woke up late today and didn't do any studying too. Ah well... thats a reason to be worried.

Ok, so I packed up my things and went to my locker to put my things. Went to the exam hall. Today's battle venue: The Hall. Time of entry: 1.40pm.

  • 1.40pm: Entry, walked about outside hall to wait for instructions to go in.
  • 1.45pm: Enter, hall, sit down, prayed
  • 1.50pm: Calming myself down
  • 1.53pm: Get the exam scripts. Check check check.
  • 1.57pm: Start exam.
  • 4.57pm: End exam.
  • 5.15pm: Leave hall. Sigh of relief

Hooray! And that concludes my physical geography!!! I realised that people have worried looks on their faces. They tell me they didn't manage their time well and didn't complete some questions. Ah... I wanted to tell them "Didn't Mr Osman always said to manage your time well... haven't you learnt yet?" but well, its probably too cruel so I just kept quiet. Wanted to go eat but no one was in the mood, so I just went home. And when I reach home, idiot Huan Jian ask me to go eat with him at Lot1. What?! I mean I just left Lot1 and you want me to go to Lot1?? Ok, I obliged. So I am going to eat with him now. 3 hours paper made me really hungry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David