Thursday, November 16, 2006

Exam Day 5 - Conquering Geography

And finally, after 5 days of exams, the second core subject is conquered. Geography. Today, I took my Geography Paper 2. Well, this basically is the human geography paper. Er, human geography refers to the study of population, urban growth, tourism and this kinda stuff. Some people thought I was studying... human. -_-"

Ok, moving on. Today's paper starts at 9am. And I didn't sleep untill about 4am yesterday. Well, I spent quite some time on the internet then studied as well. Muahahaha. Ok, so I was awoken at 7.30am by my mum. Apparently, I did something to my alarm unconciously and it just did not really ring. Thank God for my mum... the unconcious me is... hard to predict.

Yup, so I woke up at 7.30am then went off to take a bath and change then head off to school already. After getting like only 3 and half hours of sleep, I felt super super lethargic. So I just took a short nap on the bus. Didn't really want to study on the way there. Nothing was in my hand. OK! Reached school at about 8.20am. Started studying in school by myself. This time, I bought some milo from the canteen to drink. I felt really hungry. But milo solved the problem!

At 8.45am, I decided to pack up and put my bag in the locker. So that I did then I went to exam venue. Todays battlefield: The Hall, yet again. Reach the hall at about 8.50am. Slacked with Bright and Alvin outside. Alvin was still burying his head in his notes. Ok, time to go into the hall 8.53am.

  • 8.53am: Enter hall, sit down. Prayed
  • 8.55am: Receive question paper. Check check.
  • 8.58am: Start exam. Start scribbling.
  • 11.58am: End exam. Stop writing. Sigh of relief
  • 12.10am: Leave hall. People screaming in joy coz it was their last paper. Couldn't be bothered about them.

And that does it. Geography is done. Geography is conquered. And this leave me with just one more subject to conquer: English Literature. Ok, sincerely, thats my weakest subject but no doubt I will do my best to conquer it! 1st literature paper is tmr... English Literature Paper 8...

Ok, so after the paper, it was time to deal with my hunger pangs. Went to eat with Bright, Alvin and Belinda. Had a little meal at Lot1 macdonald's. Had student's meal. Ha. I realised I was very poor. Only 4 dollars in my wallet. So ya, student's meal was affordable. Then we just hang around at Lot1, see vcd and all then went back.

Reached home. Waste abit of time on the net then I slept already. Haha, my eyes were super tired and my brain couldn't concentrate at all. So I didn't blog. I only start to blog now when I have had enough sleep already.

3 more exam days left... 3 more papers... 1 more subject...

No comments: